2012年11月30日星期五

What jewelry can dress up my turtleneck in this winter?


The winter is steping up us, the warm sunshine is gone, and the cold dreary days are here. There is even snow on the ground! Some people love the weather change, and some people hate it. Personally, I’m a lover of this time of year, strictly for clothing reasons. We can wear warm cozy clothes and layer a lot. One could say, it’s my favorite time for clothes. With that, it’s time for the turtlenecks to come out of the closet! iigl from our website you can find some jewelries match your turtleneck.
A lot of people feel as though they cannot wear chains or necklaces with their turtlenecks, but I beg to differ. As long as you choose the right pieces, you can do a lot when it comes to accessorizing your turtleneck. So here’s the question: What kind of jewelry can I wear with my turtleneck?
The first thing I think of is long chains. The two pictured below are great because they add a little bit of shine and glitz to something very ordinary and classic. I paired two gemstone chains together because they complement each other really nicely. See the details on the chains here and here.


1 条评论:

  1. These fashion jewelries constitute a trendy appeal and goes well with the style element of the new age. The collection of designer apparels seems to be incomplete without an entire range of fashion jewelry.

    回复删除